Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 67


"Blossom by blossom....spring is here"


What an absolutely beautiful day today! I finished up a Mother's Day session this morning and then called it a day on the laptop. Jackson had Nursery School so I did a few errands, but when we got home we just stayed outside until after supper. It is hard to believe that it is April 22nd (HAPPY 88th BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!)....it just feels like the end of June. As I sat there enjoying the sun and watching the boys play, it kind of struck me that some of the trees are just starting to get leaves. It's hard to believe that it can be that warm and beautiful out, with no leaves on the trees.

Since taking up photography I find that I notice details in things that I never would have noticed five years ago. I wandered around my yard and just took a few quick shots of the "start of spring".

I hope you were all able to enjoy some of this beautiful weather also! Now, after a much needed break, I must get back to finishing up my Mother's Day sessions!

Here is Day 67!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop