Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sisters Special


If you know me...you know that my little sister means the world to me. She and I are more than just sisters, we're best friends. A few years back she gave me a "Sisters" book. I was looking through it the other day and thought that a Sisters Photo Session would be pretty cool. In honour of her, I'm hosting a Sisters Special for the month of June. Details as follows:

$50.00
Mini Session - 30 minutes
Open to Sisters Only (and Sister-In-Laws - because I have a couple awesome sister-in-laws too)
20-25 high resolution images on CD, fully edited
No age limits - we're sisters for LIFE!

Please email me at jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca to sign up for this special. Limited number of sessions available!
"Having a Sister is like having a little bit of childhood....Forever"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop