Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 53


"Miss Moo"


Well, it wasn't hard to pick a picture for Day 53. I had the absolute pleasure of taking pictures of little Miss. Moo (aka Marae) this morning. Her Mom is one of my dearest friends so I can't really call this session "work".

Marae is two years old, and to me, this is the absolute toughest age to photograph. They are too young to be reasoned with, they are too old to sit still and they either love you or hate you! Luckily - Marae loves me! Having said that, this session took place on her terms. We had to take little breaks to let her do her thing and we also had Care Bears rockin' on the DVD player to lure her into my little studio. Her favourite food is dill pickles (yes, I said dill pickles) so her Mom brought along a jar of dill pickes so when we needed a wardrobe change....we'd bribe her with the pickles. Hilarious!

I had countless pictures to choose from, but in the end I picked this one because it is simply FUN! And a photo session with a little girl this cute should be nothing but FUN!

Here is Day 53.....starring Miss. Moo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop