Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 172

The Bailey Clan

I had a great time doing family pictures for the Bailey Family in Neepawa today. I was driving through from the cabin back to Oakville and we arranged to have me stop there on my way by. I am not going to lie, I was nervous about this session. Brian Bailey is a Photographer and has been a Ph...otographer far longer than I have been so I was a bit nervous to be taking pictures of "his family". Brian has always taken pictures of "my family". He was the Wedding Photographer for my wedding, as well as two of my sibling's weddings. He was also my Photographer for my graduation from High School.....so to be on the other side of the lens taking HIS picture was a bit of a daunting task! However, Brian is also family, so that made it a lot easier. Jan is my Mom's first cousin, but they are more like sisters, always have been, and we have always remained in touch and close with the Bailey Clan.

I was very honoured when the Bailey's asked me to do this family session and the images all turned out great (whew!!).

I have only got started on the pictures, but here is a sneak peak of one of the many family shots we captured.

So, here it is....the Bailey Clan....and my Day 172

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop