Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall Season ~Booked!~

I have had a great summer, full of lots of family and children's sessions along with a few weddings. It has been great getting to know all of you and taking pictures of your special memories. I am very excited for the Fall Season. I have several Fall weddings booked along with numerous family sessions. Unfortunately I am booked right up and will not be taking anymore bookings until November. I have tried to squeeze as many of the inquiries into the months of September and October, but unfortunately I have simply run out of room.

As I have mentioned, photography is supposed to be a part-time venture for me as my first priority is my children. Because of this, I have to manage my time wisely and therefore have reached capacity (and likely over-booked myself!)

Thank you to all of you who have shown an interest in my work - I truly, truly appreciate it!

Enjoy the rest of the summer and have a wonderful Fall!

Jodi Maxwell- Lee
Memories by Me Photography

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome for you J! Congrats!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop