Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 189

"Family"

It was certainly a busy Sunday for me. I started out with a fun family session with Rhonda, Brent and their adorable daughter Leah. We toured around Clear Lake and captured some great shots of their family as well as individual ones of Leah. Thanks Derkatch Family for the opportunity and the fun sessi...on.

In the afternoon I did a mini-session with my two adorable nephews Reese and Maddox. My sister and I took them to the dock at Clear Lake and fired off a bunch of pictures of them enjoying the lake. They turned out sooooo cute! Thanks Reese and Maddox. Afterwards, Grandpa (my Dad) picked us up on the boat and we cruised the lake.

In the evening I headed to Dauphin to capture some family shots of the Chychota Family at their home. It was a very relaxed, fun, family session. It was great to meet all of you and thank you so much for the opportunity!

On a sad note, I received more devestating news from back "home". My thoughts and prayers go out to the Scott and Kydd Families, as well as all of Kevin's friends as they try to come to terms with this tragic loss. May the comfort of friends, family and an extremely supportive community help you through this very difficult time.

Day 189 features a picture from each of my sessions today. I quickly opened them up and went through them this evening....more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop