Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 198

"Fall is Here"

I went for a walk tonight. The sun actually shone, which was great to see. The air feels cool still, but it was a beautiful evening here in Oakville. There sure is a lot of water in the fields though. Certainly hasn't been an ideal year for the farmer around here or back at "home".

I didn't take a picture today as I travelled back to Oakville (thanks Dad and Leslie for helping me get back)! I grabbed my camera and headed up the road for a walk and noticed a nice wheat field by my place. I wandered in and didn't see the water in the ditch so needless to say I got wet right up to my knees! Ersh. Oh well, I captured some beautiful shots of this wheat field.

Farewell Summer, welcome Fall!

Here is Day 198......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop