Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 192

"Lucky"

Today was one of those days where I realize how lucky I am to have found a "job" that I love. To be honest, calling my "job" a "job" is quite odd because it rarely ever feels like "work". Sure, the editing, packaging, etc. takes a ton of time, but I am fortunate enough to be able to do all this in the comfort of my own home, with my kids playing around me.

Today I ventured out to Grandview again to do two sessions. The first one was with two adorable little girls named Teagan and Tori. They were so cute and so fun to photograph. Teagan was not so sure of me off the start so we eased into this session carefully. She's two, need I say more? LOL! In the end we captured some beautiful shots of both girls. Sneak Peaks are shown below on my blog!

This evening I toured out to rural Grandview and met up with Jeff, Kim and their two boys Jayce and Kade (so sorry if I spelled the boys' names incorrectly!). They have a beautiful home and yardsite with plenty of cattle and horses. We basically toured down by the creek, out in the pasture and in and around their home. There were endless locations to shoot at and we captured some great images of their life in the country. It was so great to meet you guys and your boys are adorable!

Day 191 is Kim and Jeff's family by their beautifully landscaped yard. I am only posting Tori and Teagan's pictures on my blog, therefore I only used an image from my second photo shoot for my Project 365 as it also appears in Facebook! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop