Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 193

"Holidays"

It felt like summer again today. The weather was nice again so the boys, their Dad and I headed off to the pool to meet my sister and my nephews there. We spent the entire afternoon at the pool. I captured some great shots of the kids all enjoying the pool, especially Little Maddox!

Kris is on holidays this week and we are loving having him around the cabin with us. I'm not sure I would call a laptop, a blackberry, two computer monitors spread across the table at the cabin "holidays", but at least he's here with us! He somehow manages to "work" and "play" when he's here.

We had a great barbecue supper on the deck and sat outside until it got dark. I was going to use my pool pictures as my Picture of the Day, but decided to go with this quick snapshot of Kris and Jackson seeing as Kris doesn't make many of my Project 365 photos.

Here they are, Jackson enjoying some holiday time with his Dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop