Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 194

"Summer Fun"

So, we headed to my Mom and Dad's today for a family supper and bonfire. We have been very fortunate to have several family get-togethers this summer at my Mom's place. As many of you know, my parents have seven grandsons and when they get together it is pure fun! The three older boys head off and "do their own thing" for hours and the three littler ones hot tub and "explore Grandpa's yard for treasures". Little Maddox goes back and forth between both groups! Regardless, it's all fun and it's so great we've had so many opportunities to get the kids all together this summer. They truly are best friends.

Kael, Jack and Reese went between the hot tub and exploring all day. I snapped this picture of the these three little dudes in my Dad's tractor tire. I remember taking this exact same picture of Danny, Dawson and Dylan four years ago at harvest - wow how time flies! I still remember that day and how Kael and Jackson were sitting in car seats in the middle of the field while the three older boys ran around the fields. So glad I have that picture of those three in that tire as there are a lot of memories that are tied to that picture.

Anyhow, Day 194 is Jack, Kael and Reese making memories at Grandma and Grandpa's place. Thanks again Mom and Dad for yet another great family get-together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop