Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 174

Day 174

"Vince and Patricia"

So I ventured out to Petersfield to shoot Vince and Patricia's wedding today. I was a bit worried I might not find the place, but thanks to Vince's perfect directions, I made it there no problem. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding in the back yard. The setting was perfect and despite the hot weather, the day went off perfectly. Vince amd Patricia were a dream couple to shoot. They were so relaxed and easy-going and toured around with me showing me all kinds of great locations. We went to this one meadow with an old outbuilding and Vince found a pitchfork there. We hammed it up and took this photo. I joked and said it would be my "Picture of the Day". I just got home about an hour ago and I am slowly sorting through ALL the images we captured and when I cam across this one I had to laugh! This pictures just shows you how much fun they were to work with.....they both have a great sense of humour and know how to have fun.

Congratulations Vince and Patricia. It was awesome to meet you Patricia and great to see you and your family again Vince! I have so many images to go through but will post a couple more for you to see!

Here is Day 174 - the Perfect Couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop