Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 181


"Happy Anniversary"

Today is Clark and Leslie's (my sister) 6th wedding anniversary. I was her Maid of Honour six years ago at a beautiful wedding in Clear Lake. The weather was much nicer six years ago than it was today! Wow, where did this cold, windy, damp weather come from? Yuck. Needless to say, we spent most of the day in the cabin. I edited pictures and the boys and Kris just hung out. We were happy to receive an invitation from Clark and Leslie to join them at Prairie Lake Lodge to celebrate their anniversary. We had a great evening, and so did the kids! It was great to spend your anniversary with you guys! Here's to many more years of love and laughter!

It is also my brother Lance's and his wife Buffy's 11th wedding anniversary today as well. We would have loved to have seen them, but they were going to a wedding today. Happy Anniversary to both of you - we were thinking of you!

Here is Day 181, a few shots I took of my sister and her family outside the restaurant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop