Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 179

"Pretty Little Faces"

Today I packed up and travelled "home" to Grandview. I got home around 5:00 p.m. just in time to do a mini-session with Little Miss. Keara and Little Miss. Calyn. They are cousins and I took pictures of their little "Tea Party" at my brother's place (they are both nieces of my sister-in-law...). What a pair of sweet-hearts! They both have the most beautiful blue eyes and sweet smiles.

Afterwards, I headed over to the Minshull's for some family portraits. They have two beautiful daughters, Lane & Brooke. We toured around their yardsite and took pictures of them in so many great locations. Thank you Renee & Dave - it was great to see you and I appreciate the opportunity take pictures of your family.

Afterwards the boys and I headed up to the cabin - WOW - we drove through one heck of a thunderstorm. I felt like we were surrounded by lightning. By Roblin a bolt of lightning struck a hydro pole and it lit right up. The kids thought it was fireworks! Needless to say, after pulling over a couple times due to zero visibility, we finally made it, safe and sound.

Here is Day 179....a few of the pretty little faces I was able to photograph this afternoon. How lucky am I?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop