Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 191

"Jackson"

Another miserable day today! Wow, hopefully it warms up this week as it is far too soon to feel like Fall if you ask me. Nothing much to report other than I worked away on client files and editing pictures. I am still up at the cabin and enjoying every last minute that summer has to offer. I am really not looking forward to "back to school" this year. I wish I could somehow figure out a way to just stay here and never go back, but I realize that can't happen. I've just had such a great time up here with my boys enjoying the lazy days of summer. I really don't want it to end......

Jack was outside for a bit playing away so I grabbed my camera and fired off a few shots of him. He has gotten into making goofy faces or some kung foo moves every time I point my camera at him. It's quite hilarious actually.

Anyhow, Day 191 is Mr. Jack and all his funny faces!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GERALD!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop