Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 175

"In Luv"

Well, what a hot day today was! Wow! I had two sessions today, both outdoors! The first session was with Chris and Bev. They are expecting twins so they wanted some maternity shots done. Bev is absolutely radiant and it was so fun to photograph her and her husband. She was such a trooper, going from... location to location and tolerating the heat and the mosquitoes. We were able to capture so many beautiful maternity shots thanks to her perserverence!

My second session was this evening and it was with Holly and John for engagement pictures. I was excited to meet this couple as we've been going back and forth via emails for the last few months. They were so fun to photograph as well and also put up with the heat and mosquitoes. They are as nice as they are beautiful! Such a fun session - I am so excited to photograph their wedding next July!

Thanks you Chris, Bev, John and Holly - it was great to meet all of you and thank you for trusting me with these very important and memorable photographs!

Here is Day 175...I am still in the process of going through the hundreds of photos, but these are two of my favourites from today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop