Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Nights

So, as many of you know, I spend the majority of my summer up at Asessippi with my boys at our cabin. I have scheduled myself so that I have lots of bookings over several days each month of the summer and then that allows me to spend the majority of my children's summer holidays with them. This sounds good in theory, but after seven or eight sessions in a few days I'm left with weeks of editing work. However, I am very fortunate that my work is mobile and I can literally edit while my kids play, thus not interrupting their summer break. I am very grateful that my kids aren't in daycare all summer, instead, they are with me, enjoying the beautiful surroundings up here at the cabin.

Tonight the boys and I headed out for ice cream at Asessippi Park. It was another beautiful night. We walked down to the lake and I literally sat back and watched them play. Not a day goes by where I don't count my blessings and realize how lucky am to have found something I love to do, which also allows me to be here for my kids 100% of the time.

Here are a few pictures from our summer evening. The ones of me are courtesy of my son Danny - my little protege! I'm hoping he'll take over Memories by Me Photography someday instead of Adam Lee Financial! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop