Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 185

"Sisters"

Today was a great day at "home" in Grandview. The boys were happy to spend the day touring around with my Dad "helping" him fix a swather. I took the opportunity to go spend some time with my Grandpa Max. Great day all around.
...
This evening I met up with Kelly and her daughters Lauren and Sam for some fun, family shots in Grandview. We toured around the museum, the old Mill Site and Wilson Park (for those of you who grew up in Grandview - you know all these areas!) We captured a lot of great shots, but this one was one of my favourites (I'm still goin through them all!). Lauren and Sam are both very involved in Ukrainian Dancing so they brought along part of their dance costumes to wear in a few photos. This shot was taken down at the Old Mill Site.

Here is Day 185, Lauren and Sam - Sisters! More sneak peaks to be posted soon! Thanks girls!See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop