Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 184

"Fun Times At Grandpa & Grandma's"

So, I headed to my parent's place last night in Grandview to spend the night as I had a session in Grandview today. I hadn't really bothered to take any pictures for my "pic of the day" so when I saw Jack & Danny fooling around in Grandma's hot tub, I figured it would be a good... pic for my project. Jackson kept dipping his head under the water everytime I went to snap a pic so Danny offered up a piggy back so I could get at least one! Thanks Danny.

The kids love Grandma's hot tub, they practically live in it when they go there. I'm not sure how much Mom and Dad use it, but I know they'll never get rid of it because the grandsons always have too much fun.

Here is Day 184....hot tub fun!See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop