Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 137

"My Nephews...well two of them!"

I am enjoying some family time up at my cabin. After my Dad's birthday I grabbed two of my four nephews and headed up to my cabin for a sleepover. I am very lucky to have four nephews to spoil and I am also very lucky that all these little boys are not only cousins, but the very best of friends. They miss each ot...her so much when they are apart, but enjoy each other's company so much when they are together. We all make a point of not letting too much time pass before they get to see one another again. Luckily I have a cabin close to family so they get to see each other almost daily throughout the summer.


Canada Day was spent with Me and the "Fab Five" enjoying the warm weather up here at Asessippi. We tried the beach....but there was no sand due to the high levels of water around here....and there were LEACHES!! Yes, I said leaches. Needless to say we didn't spend the day at the beach, we spent it hangin out at our cabin. We had planned to go to Inglis for fireworks, but a huge thunderstorm here were all the fireworks we needed!

Day 137 is late again, but here it is! My gorgeous two nephews...Kael & Dawson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop