Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 165

"My Life"

I have to say I have been very humbled by the many inquiries for my photography services. I also have to say that I feel bad that I have to say no to some people. I wish there was a way I could "fit" it all into my life, but at some point I just have to learn to say no. I love my job. I am so blessed to have found ...something I love to do that allows me to be "home" with my kids. It truly is a dream come true and I am so thankful to the people who trust me to take their pictures!

So for those of you who have allowed me into your lives to capture some memories for you I say THANK YOU. And for those of you who I have had to decline my services to because I simply cannot fit anymore appointments into my schedule, I also say thank you and apologize for not being able to accommodate you. I feel guilty saying no, and wish there was a way to "do it all", but when I look into those three sets of eyes above and spend a beautiful summer day with them....I realize that saying no is OK, and saying no sometimes is the best thing I can do for them.

Day 165....a picture of each of my boys taken tonight on our picnic by the lake. They are truly "My Life".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop