Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 153

"Family Ties"

What a busy day today was! Woke up this morning and immediately started editing before the munchkins got up as I really want to get my last two weddings finished and off to my clients. There's nothing worse than waiting for wedding pics! The morning flew by and then we were off to Winnipeg for my husband's Grandmother's Memorial. It was a lovely service and it was nice to see some of Kris's family that we rarely get to see.

Then we headed back to Portage as my Mother-In-Law was hosting a BBQ at her place for approximately 60 people. The weather was wild and I started to get concerned that my 7:00 p.m. session at Island Park may get cancelled. However, the weather cleared and I was able to meet this great family from Holland. We toured the Island and captured some great family memories.

I headed back to my husband's parents place and took some family pictures of the Lee's as the family are spread out all over the country so we thought we should try to capture a few family shots while we were all in the same yard.

A busy day indeed, but a good one. Here is Day 153...Julie B's family at Island Park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop