Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 156

"Happy Place! ~Yay~

Well, packed up the kids and hopped in my car and headed to my happy place ~ my cabin at Asessippi. I plan to be up here a few weeks and am looking so forward to spending some quality time with my kids. As we rolled into Russell it started to pour and I thought for sure my session with the D...ufresne Family would be cancelled, but it cleared and we were still able to meet last evening.

Jenny and Rene along with their family were quite entertaining to photograph. I had this location in mind called the "lookout", last year it was this secluded beach area with a rock wall, rolling paths, etc. This year it was a mud bog with the water so high there was no beach. :( We just about wiped out several times trying to get down the hill, a couple of the boys wiped out and got dirty...it was a gong show! However, Rene and Jenny have a great sense of humour and we all laughed our way through it! In the end we still captured some beautiful shots and I am very pleased with the way this session turned out.

Thanks Jenny and Rene and also thank you for the wonderful bottle of wine! How thoughtful of you! BTW - Happy Birthday Braden!

Here is Day 156....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop