Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 150

"Time for a Break!"

So, I woke up this morning and hit the laptop, started editing pictures when my boys had an "intervention" so to speak! LOL!! They gave me the third degree on how much time I've been spending on my laptop on "their" summer holidays! I couldn't argue. I've been working day and night, and I am certainly not complaining as I love nothing more than to edit pictures, but I must admit....it hasn't been a lot of fun for them. I love photography - everything about it, including the editing process, but my #1 priority is my kids, plain and simple. Photography is supposed to be a part-time thing for me, and raising my kids is a full time thing, but lately it's been a bit backwards. Anyhow, I shut down the laptop, and packed the kids in the car and we headed out for a day in the City. We went to the stores they like (Ok, so I snuck in a Gap and Esprit store too) and then we went out to Kelsey's for supper. We had a great time! Now we're home, watching movies in the basement all together and I have the best of both worlds - editing pics AND spending time with the boys.

Day 150 is nothing spectacular to many, but it is to me. My boys. My Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop