Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 141

"Recovering Monday!"


So, I woke up this morning feeling a bit better, but as soon as Dylan rounded the corner at the cabin I knew it was his turn. Poor kid now has the flue. So, Jack, Me and Dylan have been hit by this....now I guess we wait to see if Kris and Danny will get it.

My lovely and wonderful sister offered to come and get Jack and Danny so I could take care of Dylan and recover myself. She's the best. My nephew Reese brought me some flowers to brighten my day and they surely did. Thank you Reese! And thank you Leslie for helping me out today. It's nice to have help, I'm not used to it living away from family, but I have to say it's pretty great!

Here is Day 141....my beautiful hand-picked flowers from my sweet nephew Reese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop