Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Puchailo Family


I met up with Michelle and Vince and their two adorable children Kassie & Liam at my home for some family pictures. Their kids were soooooo cute and as equally good! They just smiled when I wanted them to and I was amazed at how easy they were to work with. Vince is actually from Gilbert Plains originally and used to play hockey with my younger brother and was coached by my Dad years ago. Small world! It was great to see you again Vince and so nice to meet you Michelle! Your children are gorgeous!! Here is a sneak peak of some of the MANY images we captured!





1 comments:

Michelle said...

They are a beautiful family! I love all the pictures Jodi....fabulous work in capturing their beauty!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop