Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Verwey Family

I travelled over the Randy and Shirlene's farm last Thursday. We had originally planned to do this session in June, but it had to be rescheduled due to all the rain. I'm glad it worked out this time as the evening was perfect for family photos and Shirlene's yard looked amazing. Her place is a photographer's dream yard. It had an old shed, canola field in the background and gorgeous flower gardens. It was great to meet this wonderful family. I had taken their oldest son's family pictures a couple months ago as he came to me for newborn baby pictures of his son Coven. I had also met Rhonda through her boyfriend Jesse's family, but I had never really met Randy, Shirlene or their youngest son Jordan. What a great family - reminded me of my own! Here are a few of the many images we were able to capture last Thursday. Thank you Verwey Family - it was an absolute pleasure working with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop