Monday, July 19, 2010

Robbie & Joni - I Do

Robbie and his son Jesse waiting for the bride.
I had the honour of photographing Robbie and Joni's wedding on July 9th. These two have been together 29 years. They have a son & a daughter and a beautiful grandson. They decided the time was right to get married and I'm so happy they let me share in their day. The venue was Robbie's Mom's backyard and it was an absolutely beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding. I loved the casual-ness (is that a word?) of this wedding. The Bride and Groom were surrounded by their closest family and friends and it was a beautiful day. Thanks Joni and Robbie for letting me be a part of it! Congratulations again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! You capture the moment so perfectly! The motorcycle one is HOOOOT!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop