Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 136

"Happy Birthday Dad"

I got up yesterday morning and did a pile of photography work, it was such a relief to get all the packages in the mail and drop off more packages for pick up. Afer that, I packed up the boys and headed "home" to celebrate my Dad's birthday. My parents have seven grandsons under 9 so when we get them all t...ogether it's pure fun, but also a bit chaotic! I tried to capture a few photos of my Dad with all the boys, but it was impossible to get one where they were all looking. My family are getting a bit tired of me having a camera in their face every time we have a get-together so I showed some restraint and didn't take as many pictures!

At the end of the great evening, I packed up my three boys plus my two nephews and headed up to our cabin (SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!!). I realized quickly that we hadn't been here for a month or so, and I am lacking some food! It's Canada Day today so I'm not sure what's open, but I'm pretty sure I can find a hot dog somewhere. Anyhow, here is Day 136....a day late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop