Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 139

"Jared and Nicole - I Do."

I am a day late with this post as it was a late night last night. We went to my husband's cousin Nicole's wedding in Roblin. They had a private ceremony earlier in the day that was for immediate family only so I wasn't able to capture any outdoor photos or ceremony pictures, but I did take a few pictures at the dinner and reception. I am regretting not agreeing to being Nicole's wedding photographer but at the time she asked me, I wasn't doing weddings and I was a bit concerned of how I would manage the three boys and photograph a wedding. They were all so laid-back and relaxed....now I'm wishing I would have done this for her.  Darn.....

Nicole was absolutely stunning! I remember her coming to my wedding and she was just a young girl. It's a small world as Nicole has moved from Starbuck to  Roblin and that's where she met Jared. Jared's Grandpa Bill used to work for my Dad years ago and I knew him very well. He has passed away since but I have always said if Jared turns out to be half the man his Grandpa was, Nicole has quite a catch! My sister and her husband Clark also attended the wedding as they live in Roblin and they both know Jared and Nicole...truly a small world! It was fun going to this wedding with Clark and Leslie and my nephews. The boys all partied til 1:30 a.m. and danced the night away.

It was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Jared and Nicole. "To love and laughter and happily ever after...." Cheers to both of you! Here is Day139....just a few images from a very fun night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop