Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 158

"Clear Lake"

I headed to Clear Lake on Thursday with the boys with plans of attending Amanda Lazarski's Grand Opening of her Studio in Brandon (luv her work!). Unfortunately, my plans didn't go as I had hoped and I never made it there. The boys and I headed downtown to tour around on this beautiful summer evening. I spent every summer of my childhood in Clear Lake as my parents have had a cabin there for over 25 years now. I love taking my own kids there so they can experience all the fun I did as a kid.

We were walking down the boardwalk and Dylan stopped to peak over the bridge and look for fish, I quickly shot this and I loved how it turned out. Very little editing was done to this picture because I loved how it looked right out of camera.

Here is Day 158......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop