Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 154

"Busy Day"

I woke up on Sunday, had my token cup of coffee, and prepared for a busy day of sessions.

My first session was with Vince and Michelle and their two adorable children Liam and Kassie. Vince actually used to play hockey with my brother and my Dad was his coach many years ago. I hadn't seen him in years, and I'm pretty sure at one point I taught him swimming lessons! He and his wife Michelle have the two most adorable children, who were so sweet and well behaved. What a beautiful family - it was such a pleasure taking their pictures.

I then headed off to Carman to meet with Joanne and John on their farm. I toured around the farm admiring all the beautiful horses and then their two little ones came out of the house. Jacey came out with her little wranglers, cowboy boots and a pink cowboy hat - so cute! Then out came Jackson - all decked out in a plaid shirt, cowboy hat, wranglers and the cutest belt buckle! One word - ADORABLE! This was such a fun session, we just toured around and the kids showed me the horse and cattle and we took pictures as we went. It was great to meet you John and Joanne, thank you for welcoming me into your home.

After that session I got in my car and headed off to Treherne (not before stopping at Ma's Drive-In for soft ice cream - c'mon - I deserved it!). I met up with Jolene and Curtis for some fun engagement shots. These two are so in love and are the cutest couple ever! I am shooting their wedding in Winnipeg at the end of September - can't wait! Thanks Jolene and Curtis!

So, for Day 154, I'm featuring a shot from each session. It was a busy day, but a fun day - THANK YOU folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop