Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 145

"Joni and Robbie Tie the Knot"

On Friday morning I had a great session with the Janzen Family. They have four beautiful children and I had lots of fun chasing them around my yard capturing individual shots as well as family shots. I have posted some sneak peaks on my wall and hope to post more in the next couple days. Thank you Janzen's! It was great to meet all of you!

On Friday evening I headed to Portage la Prairie to photograph a very unique wedding. Joni and Robbie have been together for 29 years. They have two great kids together and one adorable grandson. They finally decided to take the plunge and get married. They had a gorgeous evening wedding at the home of Robbie's parents. The yard they were married in was simply gorgeous. I have never seen such beautiful flowers and landscaping. It was a photographer's dream location! Congratulations Joni and Robbie. It was great to be a part of your special day. I still have so many pictures to sort through and edit, but here are a few that I have quickly looked at since Friday night.

Day 145....the Happy Couple! Congrats and thank you Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell! (ps - no relation to me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop