Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 151

"Mr. Carson Turns Two"

I met Carson a year ago when I did his one-portraits, and when his Mom emailed me to see if I could do his two-year portraits I was thrilled. He hasn't really changed much - he's just taller! He still has the same cute little face as I remember when he was crawling around my grass a year ago. Now he's w...alking AND running! I have to admit, I think last year's session was a bit less exhausting for me! LOL. He wore me out this time, but it was lots of fun.

I stand by my statement that two-year olds are the hardest to photograph, they are not interested in sitting still and they really just want to do their own thing. Having said that though, two-year old portraits are also the cutest! I find the best way to take pictures of this age group is to just let them be and photograph them being themselves. Carson and I did a few indoor shots and then I looked at him and said "wanna go outside and play?" His eyes lit up and away we went. I left Mom and Dad in the house and Carson and I just explored my yard and my toys and I stalked him like the paparazzi while doing so! Here are a few of the many pictures I got of Carson "at play"

BTW - Happy Anniversary Cassandra and Rob - had I known it was your anniversary yesterday I would have enforced a few pictures on the two of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop