Monday, July 19, 2010

Jamie & Ting - I Do

Jamie and Ting had a beautiful, outdoor wedding in Clear Lake on Saturday, July 10th. I was so happy when they asked me to photograph it for them. I spent every summer of my childhood at Clear Lake so I was anxious to shoot at this venue.  All of our correspondenc was via email and I literally met Jamie and Ting as they were walking down the aisle together!  There was a bit of a panic when we realized that the Park had booked two weddings at the same venue for the same time!  Ting and Jamie graciously stepped back an delayed their wedding by an hour to accommodate the other.  I had two hours to shoot these photos and I'm still amazed by the amount of images we were able to capture in such a short time.  Congratulations again Jamie and Ting and thank you so much for this opportunity!  Here are a few of the many pics from that beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop