Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 161


"Sunday afternoon on the Golf Course"

Great day today. Edited pictures for several hours and then decided to do something fun with the boys. Kris is up here for today and tomorrow so I thought I should do something with the kids that normally I can't do without their Dad, that being golf! I am not a golfer, don't claim to be....I can swing a club, hit the ball far....but not normally where it's supposed to go! The five of us set out to Prairie Lake Lodge Golf Course. This is the perfect place for families to golf....I highly recommend it. The boys golfed great, even Jack had a few awesome drives. Afterwards we ate at the Clubhouse and again, highly recommend this place!! The food was great, the staff was super-friendly and we had a great time.

Here are a few pics from our day on the links. Now back to editing!
Day 161.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop