Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 231

"FAMILY"

My first session today was with the Maryniuk Clan. These pictures were taken in honour of Ron & Marilyn's 40th wedding anniversary. I have known this family my whole life - literally since the day I was born! Marilyn used to look after me a lot when I was little, her and my Mom were always there for e...ach other when they had little kids. I have great memories of growing up with this family in my life. I distinctly remember one of the saddest memories....when they moved away from Grandview. I remember everything about that day. Luckily, they had a cabin at Clear Lake by my parents so we still got to see them a lot growing up. If you've followed my 365 you will notice I wrote about Darren & Lori awhile back, both for their 15th wedding anniversary and their daughter Shae's prom.....their family mean the world to me. We met at the museum and took a variety of pictures and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. I was a little worried because there are three little four-year olds in this bunch, but they did GREAT! Thank you so much for this opportunity Marilyn and Ron and happy 40th wedding anniversary.

The second session I did today was with the Kerchak Family. We had a lot of laughs and they were so fun to photograph. They all have an excellent sense of humour and aren't hard on the eyes at all so this was a great session. We had beautiful weather, and even a few mosquitoes (c'mon, it's October - go away already!). Anyhow, it was great to meet the four of you - thanks for the laughs!

Day 231....two great families!
See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop