Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 253

"Most Pathetic Picture Ever"

So, I'm working late again tonight trying to get caught up on some editing. I look down at the clock on my computer and it says 11:52 p.m.....and I realize I completely forgot about my Picture of the Day! I have come too far with this project to not do this. I grab my camera, glance around the room and spot my reflection in my window! Voila - it's all I have!! I apologize...it's a pathetic picture - most pathetic of all 253 of them. In reality, this is totally me....hair up in a bun, cluttered desk, Tommy sweats, t-shirt and working at night while my babes are asleep.

Regardless of how truly bad this picture is, it will have to do....it is now 11:58 p.m. and I don't have much other choice!

Day 253...most pathetic picture - ever, fingerprints on the window and all....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop