Friday, October 15, 2010

The Schrader Family

I met the Schrader Family on what was likely the most beautiful day of the season. We wandered around Island Park in Portage la Prairie and captured some beautiful images of this great family.

These two little sweet-hearts were so good and so fun to photograph.  You would think they are siblings because I think they look alike, but they are actually cousins!
We left photographing them together to the end of the session (which was not very bright on my part), but they just hammed it up and were adorable!
What a fun and beautiful family to photgraph.  They were all so relaxed and easy-going....made my job so easy!
Love the joy on "Grandma's" face above!
Siblings!  Their Mom warned me they might be a bit hard to get a serious shot of - and she was right!  They were joking around the whole time....but I loved it!


Family Memories....


Love the dock shots!

Proud Parents and Grandparents....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop