Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 239

"What I'm Truly Thankful for...."

We spent the day at our cabin hanging our Christmas Lights (yes, for once, we did it when we weren't freezing our fingers off), getting ready for the ski season and organizing the cabin. The kids were watching TV and I thought, no way - it is far too nice of a day to be inside w...atching TV so I sent them out to play on the hills. While Kris and I were hanging the lights I noticed them having a ball on this ramp on the tubing hill. Needless to say, I left Kris holding the lights and went and snapped this picture.

So, what I'm truly thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend is my boys *and of course my hubby and family too! ;)

Day 239....my boys at our cabin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop