Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 243

"New Location"

I found this perfect location just beside my home this spring for shooting sessions. I love it - it has an old barn, old outbuildings and even a fun old vintage car. I was so pleased when my family and I toured around there early in the spring. Then all the rain came, and then the farmer planted his field and I could no longer get to this cool location. There is no lane to it, so it was pretty much inaccessible. Last night I saw the combines rolling through the field and was pleasantly surprised on the way home from school today when I saw the field cleared. I quickly drove across with the boys to take a quick look around! Yay - a new location. Danny was looking around with me and I snapped off a few shots of him. Yes, he's in desperate need of a hair cut, but he refuses to get one until his first hockey game????

Anyhow, Day 242 is Danny-Boy at a new location I look forward to shooting at this month!

1 comments:

. said...

cool spot, just like around home

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop