Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 236


"The Perfect Day"

Today was the most beautiful day! If you'll remember last year, we had snow on Thanksgiving. I know this because I was looking through some archived photos and I have one of my youngest son running through the snow at our cabin at Thanksgiving. As I was driving to my afternoon session today, the temperature in Portage la Prairie was 28! Wow!

I met up with this great family at Island Park this afternoon. We have been arranging this for a couple months as Meghan (one of the daughters) contacted me about doing this on Thanksgiving weekend as her brother was home from Alberta. I was leaving town today for my cabin (insert big smile here) so we squeezed this in before we left. I was so glad the weather cooperated - actually more than cooperated....there was no wind, no bugs, just a gorgeous fall day.

We walked around the island and captured a lot of beautiful images. This beautiful yellow/orange tree was gorgeous and I wanted to capture a lot of images in front of it so we started off there. Here are just a few of the many images captured this afternoon!

Great to meet all of you! Here is Day 236....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop