Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 256

"Super Mario"

Big day around here today. First thing Jackson said when he woke up was "today is my Halloween party!!!". He has wanted to be Super Mario ever since the Christmas Catalogue came out. I caved and bought it for him even though I have upwards of 40 costumes in my basement. Two days ago he announced he didn't want to be Super Mario anymore, he wanted to be a "dirtbiker". Ummmmmm, no. I didn't spend money on a costume that will never be worn my dear! He was adamant about being a dirtbiker for the past two days but when I told him I'd draw a mustache on him for Mario, he quickly changed his mind! I do have a feeling he will be a dirt biker on Sunday when we trick-or-treat, but for today, he is Mario.

I took some pics in my little studio of him, but the ones I loved most were his reaction to his mustache in the mirror. Here is a collage of my little Mario...all ready for his Nursery School Party this afternoon.

Day 256.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop