Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 251

"And So It Begins....."
I had a crazy day today. Kris is away on business so I've been going solo for a few days (Thank you Leslie for helping me out) I headed into the City for a large family session at Assiniboine Park. It went great, still have to upload them to my computer! :) I had to make a quick stop at Sport Mart as Danny seemed to have outgrown some of his hockey equipment (nothing like leaving it to check on the first day of the season). I raced home in time to say good-bye to my sister and nephews and then loaded the boys in the car and headed to the first game of Danny's hockey season.

We lost 4-2, but the boys played great. We have yet to have a practice so this was the first time these kids had played together or been on skates since last Spring! Nothing like just throwing them into the season cold turkey! Anyhow, they all played great and it was a fun game to watch.

Day 251 is a few pictures of Danny in his first game of the season. GO OAKVILLE!!! Let the rat race begin.....
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop