Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

I am up at my cabin as I type this - insert big happy smile right here! :) I had a session this afternoon and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. (see below for Day 236). I was waiting for my clients to arrive and I spotted this beautiful tree. I had to take a picture - I knew I had to also focus my family session around this tree, which we did!

I have three more sessions tomorrow in Grandview, then celebrating Thanksgiving with my family at my Mom's place. I am going to be taking Sunday and Monday off and just enjoy some down-time at the cabin. I likely will pay for that next week when I'm editing my life away, but for now...I'm just going to enjoy being at my "happy place" with my husband and kids and spending time with the Maxwell Family as well.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I am certainly thankful for many things, one is being able to have the opportunity to do what I love - which is photography!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop