Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 234

"At Work"

I had a busy day today....two family sessions that were out of town (thank you Barbara for babysitting Jack)! I headed to Saint Claude to take some pictures of the Roy Family. Luckily Kim called me in time as my emails are acting up it seems and I never received her email with directions to our locati...on! Thank you Maurice, Kim and Kids - great to meet you. We captured some beautiful images today!

I then headed to Roseisle to meet with the Gitzel Family. I had the pleasure of taking their family pictures last fall and I was really looking forward to seeing them all again. Robyn always finds the greatest locations for me to shoot at! We captured some great images, so much fun! Thanks Glennis, Robyn & Kids!!

I received an email from a gal named Kori a couple weeks ago. She had some questions about photography and I figured the best way to answer some of them ( I am certainly NOT an expert) was to come along on a session. She gladly agreed and we met at this session. I handed her my back up camera and told her to just shoot away. She captured some great images. Thanks so much for coming along Kori!

My picture of the day is actually taken by Kori. I was taking pictures of Glennis & Robyn and Hunter was hugging my leg and I think I'm about to get a bear hug from Dawson and Kori captured that moment! I don't have any pictures of me "at work" so when I saw this picture, I had to use it in my 365!

Kori, follow your dreams and your passion and it will only bring you good things! Thanks for joining me today on the fun Gitzel session!

Here is Day 234...me, at work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop