Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 257

"The Walker Boys"

I met up with Bridgette, Jason and their three adorable boys later this afternoon for a family session. I was a little concerned that the weather might be too cold, but we had already rescheduled once because of wind, I didn't want to reschedule again in case the snow comes and stays! These thr...ee boys reminded me so much of mine, not just in looks, but in their personalities too. They were excellent, especially considering that we were all frozen after half an hour. I worked very quickly and we captured a pile of beautiful images. Thanks Carson, Cohen & Carter - you guys were super good! It was great to meet you Bridgette and Jason - your boys are adorable!

I did get some great family images, but this one with the frame was so cute that I had to use it as Day 257!

The Walker Boys.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop