Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 247

"Mr. Jack"

I was getting gas at 'Service on Second' today and I came across some adorable toques for my son Jack. If you're ever in the Oakville Area, you must stop at Service on Second. Vi has the most incredible giftware, clothes, jewlery, hats, scarves, etc. I almost always buy my Mom's birthday and Christmas presents there because her products are so unique. She also has great purses and wallets too. Trust me - you will be pleasantly surprised what our little gas station in Oakville has. Vi is also known as Oakville Flower and Gifts and if you've seen her arrangements you will know how talented she is in that aspect as well.

Anyhow, she doesn't even know I've wrote about her store - I just love it so I had to share that with all of you.

Day 247....Jack sporting his new Koala toque!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop