Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Turnaround Time!

Up until this week I have been pretty much getting everyone's packages back to them within a two-week turnaround time. I'm sorry folks, but something has gotta give. I have been working day and night editing in between sessions and if I don't slow down a bit, I am honestly going to burn out. I will do my absolute best to return client's packages in a very reasonable time limit, but it may not be within the two week time frame. Regardless, if you want your photos before the holiday season - I will and can guarantee that. I just need to slow down a bit before I absolutely go crazy!

I'm attaching a photo of Jack to this post showing you that my kids do not always cooperate when I take their pictures!

Thank you all for your understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop