Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 242

"Mona & Tyler ~Engaged!~"

Today was one of those days where I'm grateful for understanding clients! My husband informed me today that he had "meetings" in the City. He wasn't aware that I had a session (hmmmm, it's on the calendar!)....anyhow, I was kind of stuck with the boys so I emailed Mona and Tyler and said I'd have to bring my kids or reschedule. They quickly responded with an email stating "bring the kids - we don't care!" Whew...crisis averted! I packed up snacks, DS Games, juice boxes, books and set out to meet Mona and Tyler.

We toured around and captured some beautiful images (to the sound of my kids rocking out in my car to Playhouse Disney Radio - sorry about that!). I love shooting at the end of an afternoon - the light is just perfect! Thank you again Mona and Tyler - for the session AND for being so accommodating. It was great to meet you both and congratulations on your engagement!

Here is Day 242, a few of the many images from today's session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop