Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 250

Day 250

"Mr. Maddox"

So, Day 249 was supposed to be a "brother's" session featuring my nephews Maddox and Reese, but Maddox fell and hit his eye before we even started so the session quickly turned to a "cousin's" session. My sister and her boys have been visiting and we thought we'd try to capture a few fun shots of Maddox yesterday. Since he had a black eye, I thought it would be cute to do a session with him in a little muscle shirt, with boxing gloves, bandana, etc. Let's just say he thought otherwise! He would have nothing to do with me. Anytime I pointed the camera he ran, anytime his Mom put his bandana on him, he'd pull it off or cry. The session was a disaster (we had bad timing, it was right before nap time). Anyhow, I did get these two cute shots of him....nothing my sister will want to hang on her wall, but it is what it is!

Here is little Mr. Maddox. He won't let me near him with a camera in my hand, but I'm going to keep trying because he's too beautiful not to photograph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop